‘The world’s most interesting magazine’ publishes a special issue devoted to comics.
The text is mostly in Dutch.
- Interview with French cartoonist Yvan Guillo who uses elements from vintage comics to creat surrealistic collage
- Wim Noordhoek describes the magic of books with images and words
- How ‘Classics’ artist Joe Orlando borrowed freely from Hal Foster’s Prince Valiant
- The short career of Gus Dirks, creator of ‘Bugtown’, and his German roots in comics
- T.M.F. Steen writes about the comics scene of 1967/68
- The London locations of The Yellow “M” (Blake and Mortimer)
- The Amsterdam locations of An Island Called Hoboken (Willy and Wanda)
- Peti Buchel’s sketches of Achill, the island off the Irish west coast
Furore is a magazine edited and designed by Piet Schreuders.
It has appeared irregularly since 1975.
Here is your chance to own this unique issue of Furore magazine. It will be shipped from The Netherlands. If you’re paying by PayPal, please select the shipping destination below: “EUR1” destinations are: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom; “EUR2” destinations are all other European countries (not including Russia); “World” destinations are all other countries (including Russia).
EUR1 €21,20 EUR
EUR2 €24,20 EUR
WORLD €35,20 EUR